The development of innovative drugs or cell-based therapies demands significant higher throughput in cell-based experiments. The Countstar Castor X1 is a high-throughput image analyzer that enables high-content analysis of thousands of cells simultaneously. The Castor X1 is equipped with advanced optical technologies and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based image recognition algorithms, ensuring high quality images and accurate image processing for confident results. Sophisticated software with intuitive user interface provides comprehen-sive suite of data analysis tools, simplifying data review of large data set. The Countstar Castor X1 is the ideal platform for many high throughput assays, including monoclonal identification and cell transfection analysis.
- Advanced optical technology, including a cryo-cooled 16MP CMOS sensor, 4.0x NA high-class objective and a laser-based focus system, ensures sharp image acquisition in any situation.
- Dual fluorescence channels (ex485/30nm – em535/45nm (green); ex540/25nm (red)– em620/20nm) dramatically expand application scope than bright field only plat-forms.
- AI-based, self-learning image analysis algorithms improves image processing accuracy.
- Broad compatibility with common 6-384 well plates provides significant time savings and optimum flexibility.
- Complaint-ready software meets FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Possible integration with various automation platforms further increases through-put.