- Trypan blue Cell Counting
- Aggregated Cell Analysis
- Cell Diameter Analysis
- Cultivation time chart (CTC)
Easy and fast:Within 20 seconds through three steps with one button
Cost-efficient Consumables:Loaded 5 sample in one slide Individual Package
Imaging Technology:5-megapixel color imaging and a wide sample collection range ensures clear and accurate visualization
Accuracy and Reliability:Guaranteed by “Fixed Focus” technology, high resolution imaging, larger observation area and advanced algorithms.
Powerful data analysis and management System:1. Intelligence search, Coded lock, security user login and sustainable data management etc., to keep the cell quality and data safety.
|Test Item：||Concentration, Viability, Diameter, aggregation etc.|
|Sample Density：||1x104 - 3x107/ml|
|Imaging element:||5 Megapixel，CMOS camera|
|Objective magnification:||2.5 X|
1. Trypan blue cell counting and viabilityCountstar is applicable to cells with diameter between 5-180um, like mammalian cell, insect cell, and some planktons.
2. Aggregated Cell AnalysisSome primary cells or subculture cells are prone to aggregate when poor culture state or excessive digestion, thus causing great difficulty in the counting of cells. With the Aggregation Calibration Function, Countstar® can realize a stimulation calculation of aggregations to ensure accurate cell counting and obtain the aggregation rate and the aggregation histogram, thus providing basis for experimenters to judge the state of cells.
3. Cell Size AnalysisThe change of cell size is a key feature and is commonly measured in cell research. Normally it will be measured in these experiments: cell transfection, drug test and cell activation assays.
4. Overlay Analysis of the Cell Growth CurveIn cell culture, the study of pharmacology and toxicology often requires the overlay analysis of multiple growth curves in order to find the optimal culture conditions or the best dosage. Countstar® can directly call up multiple growth curves for comparative analysis.